Advanced Watercolor Course
Advanced watercolor course. 7 classes of 2.5h each. Start date: 24/10. End date: 12/12
Time & Location
24 Oct, 19:00 – 12 Dec, 21:30
Yana Ivannikova Art Studio (Plan-B), Hurksestraat 19, 5652 AH Eindhoven, Netherlands
About the Event
Dive deeper into the art of watercolors with our Advanced Watercolor Course! Explore advanced techniques, learn to paint intricate details, master color blending, play with light/shadow. Perfect for those with some watercolor experience, this course will elevate your skills and bring your paintings to a new level.
All professional materials and tools are provided.
24/10, 31/10, 07/11, 14/11, 21/11, 28/11, 12/12
- Class 1: Color Theory and changing initial photo colors. Sunset.
- Class 2: Capturing Light and Shadow. Lighting scenarios discussion. Backlight as the main light source. Landscape with the backlight.
- Class 3: Capturing Light and Shadow. Sketching Techniques, relax your hand. Three-dimensional forms: Paint a simple object using shading to convey depth. Painting from life.
- Class 4: Advanced Techniques and Textures. Masking fluid and techniques of dry brush. Texture exploration. Experiment with spattering, lifting, and salt textures. Iceland landscape.
- Class 5: Sketching Techniques: Combination of dry and wet techniques. Cityscape.
- Class 6: Loose techniques for painting flowers.
- Class 7: Negative Painting, Seascape with People.
7 classes, all professional materials and tools are provided.