Time & Location
07 Apr, 19:00 – 21:00
About the Event
Spring season in the Netherlands is inevitably connected to flower fields, especially tulip fields.
Yana will create a special atmosphere for you to imagine that you are painting en plein air in the middle of an endless tulip field.
Capturing each flower in the field seems to be an unbearable task and Yana will teach you how to paint all flowers without painting each particular.
You will learn how to combine soft, blended and detailed effects, you will learn how to let watercolor paint flow and at the same time creating tulips shapes.
Our task is to allow colors to blend and flow into each other and still to create a tulips field recognizable.
This is a Live-Course - the record will be uploaded after the course and will be available for 8 weeks for all participants.
What you'll learn
- How to arrange a smooth painting process of wet-on-wet watercolor technique
- Distinguishing important and secondary objects while painting a landscape
- Using linear and air perspective while painting landscapes
- Experimenting with different colors, finding good substitution to trivial greens
- Learning how to depict lots of similar objects with several strokes (tulips)
The course is carried on our partner platform ArtHustle.
Please RSVP or follow the link to book a spot with Arthustle, the payment is better to be done via Paypal or credit card, as sometimes Ideal does not work correctly: