Time & Location
12 Aug, 10:30 – 15:00
About the Event
During this Plein Air workshop, participants will have the opportunity to paint in the beauty of Heather Hills of Hoge Veluwe.
- Composition and Perspective: how to capture the illusion of depth and distance on a two-dimensional paper.
- Color Blending and Layering: Discover the art of color blending and layering techniques to create realistic hues and vibrant tones that mirror the natural beauty of Heather Hills.
- Working with Changing Light: Embrace the challenge of painting en plein air as you adapt to the ever-changing natural light and learn to capture fleeting moments in your artwork.
These workshops are designed to accommodate artists of all levels, from beginners to experienced artists.
What to Bring:
- Soft Pastels set of any Professional brand
- Pastel paper
- Easel or a portable chair
- Hat, sunscreen, and appropriate outdoor clothes
- Water and snacks
- Your artistic enthusiasm and a passion for nature's beauty!
Materials are not included, but can be provided upon request.