Plein air in Mallorca
Painting in the atmosphere of beautiful coastline, limestone mountains and stunning beaches
Time & Location
29 Sept, 10:00 – 01 Oct, 17:00
Capdepera, Capdepera, Balearic Islands, Spain
About the Event
Plein air painting on Mallorca offers an enchanting experience with a vibrant Mediterranean atmosphere. An amazing opportunity to paint luxurious beaches with turquoise transparent water, the scenic drive through mountains, seaside views and glistening lakes.
The island's warm climate, gentle sea breeze, and diverse scenery create an inviting environment for artists seeking to capture the essence of Mallorca's unique charm.
Dates: 29-30 September - 1 October
Duration: 5h (each day)
Painting techniques: watercolor, soft pastels and mixed media.
The workshops will include:
- demonstrating painting techniques
- color theory and mixing, with Yana showing how to create a range of hues and shades using just a few colors
- guided painting process
You can join for any day separately, or for the entire 3-day event.
Any level is welcome!
All professional materials and tools can be provided upon request for extra fee
Program of the plein air sessions:
- September 29. Friday. Plein air. Lighthouse in Capdepera
- September 30. Saturday. Plein air. Turquoise Bays around Capdepera
- October 1. Sunday. Plein air. Harbour in Cala Ratjada
One day ticket
Valid for any single day of the plein air
Three day ticket
Valid for the entire 3-day plein air