Watercolor course. 6 classes of 2.5h each. Start date: 07/09. End date: 23/11
Time & Location
12 Oct, 18:30 – 23 Nov, 21:00
Yana Ivannikova Art Studio (Plan-B), Hurksestraat 19, 5652 AH Eindhoven, Netherlands
About the Event
A watercolor course is a comprehensive learning opportunity for those who are interested in exploring the art of watercolor painting.
During a watercolor course, students can expect to learn various techniques, including brushwork, and how to apply washes, how to create watercolor effects and textures, how to plan out a painting, as well as how to use reference materials to create realistic and expressive paintings.
Academic knowledge included: atmospheric and linear perspective, composition, color theory, etc.
Whether you are a beginner or have some experience in watercolor painting, a course can help you develop your skills and deepen your understanding of this beautiful medium.
All professional materials and tools are provided.
12/10, 19/10, 26/10, 09/11, 16/11, 23/11
- Materials. Watercolor Vocabulary of different techniques: Part 1. Practice: Landscape
- Volume and 3D Effect. Types of shadows. Tones and Values.
- Vocabulary of different techniques: Part 2. Practice: Still Life with cherries: Part 1. Volume and 3D Effect.
- Color Theory. Dirty Colors and how to get rid of them. Practice: Still Life with cherries: Part 2. Composition and Simplifying photos, adjusting them to painting needs. Practice: Landscape.
- Aerial Perspective. Practice: Landscape.
- Linear Perspective. Practice: Architectural element / Cityscape.
6 classes, all professional materials and tools are provided.